For the family to be a space to grow, blossom and find itself
Première Ressource reaches thousands of parents and children year after year and is strongly involved in its community. The organization wishes to have an impact on families in a perspective of support and accompaniment in all Quebec communities.
PREMIÈRE RESSOURCE, AIDE AUX PARENTS IS:
- A service for all and for experienced psychosocial counsellors
- More than 1,200 phone, email and chat consultations per year
- 75.4% phone consultations
- 82.6% of consultations lasting an average of 30 minutes
- 30% of the consultations concern child development, behavioural problems, parental authority and parents' feelings of powerlessness
While Première Ressource benefits from the important support of the Ministère de la Famille, the organization needs the support of the community to pursue its mission. Without generous donors, it would have been difficult throughout its 35 years of existence to offer a free and confidential consultation service. Thank you!